Sunday, 24 February 2008

DeVasTateD

I called mum last9 as i received her missed calls twice after i back from hometown. I think she need someone to talk to..

"Wassup u're calling for me this afternoon?"

*coughing*

"Are u sick?"

"Hmmm.."

"Anything?"

"...nothing.."

"Izzit something about sis?"

"Hmmmm.."

"Wat happened? She's scolding u?"

"..hmm..it doesn't matter anymore.."

"Don't bother bout her stuff k.. Let her make her own decision and handle it herself.. You'll be ok.."

"..."

"Don't worry k.."

"Nth adi la.."

"Ok.."

-Ended-

I wish i'm by your side right now. At least you don't have to deal with the devastated feeling oneself. At least i can lend my ears to you. At least you don't have to feel so lonely without us.. I believe that sis never mad at you.. We never reali mad at you..even that you keep nagging us and brought us into big fights. Even that you were getting on our nerves most of the time..

Perhaps what she care about is our supports and hoping that we'll by her side her no matter what decision that she've made. Even that it gonna hurts those around her and she herself in return. I din reali blame her for acting like this. Cause i never know what she'd been through those day without us.. I can't imagine how they treated her in past. Just like i can't imagine the day i have to gulp with sadness all alone without ya all.. Sometimes, love turns to be hatred when we're loving too much or never get the same returns. However, we're still caring bout one another deep inside our hearts.. And i believe that what she need is time.. It takes time to forgive someone who has breaks our hearts. It takes time to heal the wounds..even that we can't erase the scars and those elapsed time.

Sis, i don't know whether you'll still browsing my blog here anot...but what i'm goin to tell ya is thx for everything u've did for me. You must be thinking that i cried bcos of the incident that happened on me last Sat. To be frankly, the main reason that led me to drop my tears is those episodes and helpless feeling that came out of the blue. It was the best moment i ever hoping for spending with ya all. But it turned me into sorrow when Papa havin a big fight with mami and you can't cope with your grief..

Do you still remember what i said to you that day in car? I'm wishing you to make the right decision. Not only for yourself, for babe, for ur man and our family. I'm hoping you choosing for the right path and appreciate those around you, especially the man that willing to tolerate your everything. I might sound naive for saying so..but what i said is true. You've changed a lot and i noticed that you're working hard to get a better life. Dun put urself to be someone that you do not wish to be somehow, do not mar your happiness bcos of somebody that dunno how to appreciate you, don't ever hurt yourself for the reason of unforgivable.. Till the day you're ready for it, I will always by your side..no matter what. And don't forget to give mum a call when you free. It would be nicer if u tell her what u felt, just like how you told me that day. Even that she might not be able to comprehend everything, but she will be understand how you feel all the while..

No comments: