Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Am I LoVe YoU So?

And I Love You So by Don McLean
And I love you so
The people ask me how
How I live till now
I tell them I don't know
I guess they understand
How lonely life has been
But life began again
The day you took my hand

And yes I know how lonely life can be
The shadows follow me
And the night won't set me free
But I don't let the evening get me down
Now that you're around me

And you love me too
Your thoughts are just for me
You set my spirit free
I'm happy that you do
The book of life is brief
And once a page is read
All but love is dead
That is my belief

And I love you so
The people ask me how
How I live till now
I tell them I don't know

I am wondering somehow..am i love you so?

I dunno what has been keeping me aside and looked at love from a distance. They couldn't understand why i can live like this..living oneself without another part of my life. I can't find myself to explain it and i don't know how to express that feeling in words.

There is no turning back when we make the decision. Cause every move that has been taken affecting the continuous stories of us. Love seems to be too heavy for me once i fall into someone. Thus i realised it is a word that i would not easily give in to. Even that i might deceiving myself once in a while..but when it's time for me to walk away, i wont be reluctant, still.

It's true that people often complain that I never tell them what's on my mind. I cannot have people keep on guessing how vulnerable i am and how hopelessly i hanging on to their words..

I have myself listening to the old, faraway songs in this lonesome afternoon..that i haven't listened to it in the longest time..

No comments: