If i ever know it would become like this. I wont letting myself falling down in this way. Why each time when i thought that i found my beloved one, it remains uncertain and defeated me in the end. Now i having this kind of feeling that indeed depressed me. Why i just can't let others knowing that my real affection towards him and he doesn't love me in return? Why that God tend to make me encounter such bad condition that brought me to hell? Why i need to get through all of this? I'm not deserve to be loved.. I am hating myself right now. Hating myself for getting the wrong affection, hating myself for falling into it, hating myself for having this kind of heart broken feeling..
Do u ever noticed that i am indeed getting hurt right now even that i might fake a smile for ya..
Do u ever noticed that i am indeed getting hurt right now even that i might fake a smile for ya..
No comments:
Post a Comment