Wednesday, 13 February 2008

12th Feb, GrandMa Passed AwaY

Get reali sick when i back to Penang. Sore throat, fever, headache, flu, cough...all together. Perhaps too much outing during CNY and those junk food causing me to suffer the consequences. Anyway..i love to get sick dunno why..

I just get to know my paternal grandma passed away last9. It took my breath away and left me in daze at the moment when my brother Yam called me. I never thought that she would leaving me so soon..and i just realised that i never visit her for years..not even during this Chinese New Year. I'm sorry indeed..then i call mami asking for the leave that i should take for back home. Then she was frustrating cause none of us beside her while this happened and Papa is away at KL for working. Then she asked me to notify my sis and 2nd bro Boy.. It irritates me when sis keep panicked for the thought of taking long leave as mami wish to. I know everyone is so panic but i need Sis to force herself to calm down as i dunwan to be the person that u and mami keep yelling at..sigh.. Anyway, thank for being understand in the end. You do know that i was puzzled still since i'm trying to finish my articles be4 i back hometown.

This sudden incident indeed astonished every of our family member. At the same time, it did bring us together for seeing each other since we can't make it in CNY..should i feel glad for that? Quite depressed when i recall all those days i spending with grandma. Perhaps Mami keep telling me how she treating her in past made me hate her sometimes. But i know it just the innate character of mankind.. What we have to learn is forgiving isn't it? People do change and so do i.. I wonder did i ever crossed her mind when she was fighting for her last breath? May u rest in peace grandma..

I thought i will be able to finish my articles on time yet i've been wandering internet most of the time. I can't make up my mind and focus in my writing.. Thank Kelly that told me that i can pass it up when i am back. And thank Tuan Haji that rang me this morning..thx those who concern bout me. I'm fine..dun worry. I just worried bout my articles..sigh..

No comments: