I finally ended the Estee Lauder promotion and back to my lovely hometown taking care of babe. And I just realised that I slimmed down to 52kg due to the part-time job. Anyway, it doesn't mean that I already back to the normal weight... I know Sis would still nagging about it since I gained a lot of weight in a short span of time two years back.
Babe doesn't like me I guess. Sometimes she acts like she loves me the most, but sometimes she treats me like she hates me the most on the earth. So I was wondering how she viewed me in her little brown eyes, and which episode that she might recalled about me when she grown up... I guess it should be the worse part of me that keep haunting her day by day. Well...at last she fallen into slumber right beside my bed after the struggled to runaway from me. I love her, she should have understand...
I lost my passport after moving to the new roof. I'd been searching around the new room and back to my hometown but couldn't catch it still... Hopefully it wouldn't screw up all my plans end of the year.
Don't know what I am heading to... feels like I am not going anywhere in the end of the day... *sighing*
Babe doesn't like me I guess. Sometimes she acts like she loves me the most, but sometimes she treats me like she hates me the most on the earth. So I was wondering how she viewed me in her little brown eyes, and which episode that she might recalled about me when she grown up... I guess it should be the worse part of me that keep haunting her day by day. Well...at last she fallen into slumber right beside my bed after the struggled to runaway from me. I love her, she should have understand...
I lost my passport after moving to the new roof. I'd been searching around the new room and back to my hometown but couldn't catch it still... Hopefully it wouldn't screw up all my plans end of the year.
Don't know what I am heading to... feels like I am not going anywhere in the end of the day... *sighing*
No comments:
Post a Comment