Saturday, 13 June 2009

Unspeakable

My landlord called and asked me to stay until end of July then she gonna start renovation to the unit. So I shall move out in August by all means. *sigh* Have to search for a new room and gonna move all my stuff to a new house. Kinda tiring since I got lotsa collections...

I'd been rushing back hometown and Penang several times within past few weeks. For God sake I did nothing for my proposal still. I do not wish to stay longer at Penang sometimes. It makes me sick all the time when I recalled those people that I ever met, those that indeed hurting me. So I promised that I would fly away one day, far away from here...

I do know that we couldn't have real serious relationship. But I was mad if you never been serious with me after what you've been done to both of us.

Feel like I couldn't uttered a single word, right now.

I am sorry.

No comments: