I trusted you for so damn long and just found that you've been lied to my face! How dare you do this to me?
I thought that you know what is good for you and you are not gonna ruin your own life. But now what I noticed is those I dislike the most. How could you let me down after I put all my trust in you?
I was asking you that night the question that I hesitated for so long, simply because I don't want to misunderstand and I don't feel like trusting what they said about you. You gave me the answer that I ever hope for and I wanted to stand my ground firmly, believe in everything that you told me.
But now, I feel like an idiot. I don't even know how to look at you anymore.
I thought that you know what is good for you and you are not gonna ruin your own life. But now what I noticed is those I dislike the most. How could you let me down after I put all my trust in you?
I was asking you that night the question that I hesitated for so long, simply because I don't want to misunderstand and I don't feel like trusting what they said about you. You gave me the answer that I ever hope for and I wanted to stand my ground firmly, believe in everything that you told me.
But now, I feel like an idiot. I don't even know how to look at you anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment