I think this is the 2nd time I blog about him.He rarely calls, rarely texts me...
But when things with regards to his PS3, PSP, his dream lappie Sony Vaio, new SE mobile phone, when he wanna ask my opinion to get a maxis or celcom broadband, or maybe P1 Wimax and so forth, then he probably would text me, like just now. He was trying to tell me that he finally subcribe to P1 Wimax RM99 per month and his PS3 working really fine with it. So he wonders whether he should buy the Vaio lappie right now...
I never meet him for ages, not even during CNY.
I think he is trying to runaway from me, to get a new SE phone or maybe a new Vaio lappie...
I need a new SE phone I think, since my current phone started having some problems. So I am wishing my brother change his phone rather than get a lappie.
*fingers crossing*
2 comments:
I almost forget u hav a brother d..
:p
U used to peeping him...lol
Post a Comment