I found Anne Frank's Diary at Gurney MPH but i didn't buy it though. It is only cost RM23.90 but i am not really like the printed issue at MPH. Maybe i will search it at Kinokuniya in April or May. Thanks Peywen that ever think about wanted to buy me for my 2010's birthday present from Taiwan..lol. I might fall to other books as well in the coming days..so you may get it for me if i really can't find it here..:O
I was not in the mood last Sunday. So i went to Borders and found this book that tempted my heart. So i bought it and found that the author share the same birthday as me. And after a night chat with Peywen i only realised that this Japanese author is the one that i never get to understand his written books in Mandarine even that i tend to...Well, his name is Haruki Murakami, 村上春树. I never thought that i would immersed myself into his writting. Anyway, thanks for the one that hurt me that night... Cause you drove me crazy, made me wanted to feel better and bought this book to cool down my temper. I know it is ridiculous...but i am kinda easy to get satisfy most of the time.
Thanks sis, i know you always there for me when i am in need. I am such a loser for defeating myself once and once again...
No comments:
Post a Comment