Wednesday, 22 August 2007

AbanDoneD

I started to wonder..am i left out so much in ur life? Why i seemed an outsider in the conversation made with ya all? I can't comprehend that kinda feeling..i felt uneasy, i felt everything changed to be something i never wish to be..

We used to share everything..now i no longer included in the shared list as i seldom havin time wit y'all..is dat wat frenship all about?

I was pissing off..indeed. Keep blaming myself for all the words i'd been yelling to u...how dare i do this to u..why i wanna lead myself to grief?

I can't take the feeling for losing someone i care for..i can't take the feeling for no more sharing between us..i need not other to tell me how mean i was..and i need not other to tell me how important u are to me..

I can't catch up anymore..everything i wanna being close wit u all even i still sinking into my assignments, gulping wit my tears, my tension, my depression..i'm out of everything. And perhaps i'm starting to slip away of ur life..

I might not hav time to hang out as last time, i might not be able to share everything dat encounter in my life, but i do care for everything between us.. I never abandon ya all in my life..and i dunwan be the person being abandoned as well..

No comments: