I am looking for you...but your name didn't appears in the msn online list. I thought i wanted ask you for a favour... to accompany i myself this lonesome lady for some outing in the middle of the night. Somehow, i ended up blogging here in stead of giving u a call. I miss you Den, i think i miss you...I don't know why this kinda vulnerable feeling keep occupying me at this very moment. And i am tired of my perpetual sadness somehow... Love
Jas
2 comments:
wow, so overwhelmed I am...
I have got a story to tell,
you know it actually means a series of stories to tell, but thats really a major one, well not just one...
We better meet up before the urge fade away
miss you too
p/s btw I cant promise to to make my series short
p/s2 I need your friend to return you the Heroes series
i asked him already yet no reply still. I'll call u to9 if i ever hav time for outing..:)
Post a Comment