How am i goin to find myself, when the world changed around me...i questioned myself once and once again. I couldn't find the real answer for this particular issue that kept doubting me these few days...
I told Shin that i went to campus yesterday, just for the evening class that i don't feel like missed before CNY holiday. Then i find no companion for my dinner. So i walked home, oneself. Then she was showing her sympathy on me...I know i am all alone now. I feel myself left stranded somehow...sigh. I couldn't talk to strangers, I am shy to mix around with those acquaintance in class, i am just...how to say the word then...i feel so lonely further my study in USM now.
For only a heartbeat, i let myself dial his phone number, hoping that i would find someone to talk to, to feel the way that i felt all these while... Yet he didn't pick up the phone as i am hoping so. Perhaps it is too late. Perhaps he got morning class tomorrow. So i only can talk to myself, like i always do...
I remember every single person that used to walk with me, side by side. I remember the way we cheering each other; the way we keep walking in silent, without saying a word. I remember everything though i don't like to recall it most of the time. And the very last person that ever walk beside me and made me feel safe to walk with, I wonder would he turn up and walk into my life once again... Perhaps i should have give you the answer before you left. Perhaps I was still doubting about my decision. But i shouldn't be. The truth lies at the base of my stomach, even though i can't say it loud...
4 comments:
wat r u doubting for?
jz do wat u wan to do..that all.
i dunno whether it's what reali i keen to hav in life...:)
thats why im doubting still.
Take it easy my friend.
"Don't worry be happy"..just simple like that,and this is the fact.
Once make the decision, just go ahead,do not look back.
Every decision that u make will let u grow up some, they have their "own value".
人生不能十全十美,
学会欣然接受,活得开心些。
Thx:)
wishing u hav a memorable day on the upcoming valentine day ya;P
Post a Comment