Tuesday, 22 May 2007

My LiFe..CoNFuSeD

It's time for blog. Since i vanished for weeks..now here i am again. Step into 3rd week d..nth special in NST recently. Everything remain the same..but i think it's time for me to make some decisions, to make some changes..this ain't the life dat i keen to hav and if i din take any move then i wil continue live like this til the end of of internship...sigh(sorry denise,i shudn't sighing)..

I'm looking forward to starting life afresh..^^no regret, no heart broken, no lies, no guy..LOL..keen to isolate myself here..i din try so hard to do so cos i used to be like dat d. I belong to me..i try to remind me once and once again. I can't rely on anyone here..i have a better mixture on where i need helps and what i can do it alone. And i wish i wouldn't troubles other lots..especially Joey n Andrew..


I think i hate month of May..it recalls all the memories..sad n sweet..yeah..both.. I remember all the phone chat and every single little things..too bad huh.. i wish he live a better life..better than me..i wish..

Recently immersed myself into complicated condition, involved into silly and kinda suffered relationship.. okay..I'm nutz.. I did countless silly mistakes dat i shudn't be make. I broke my own rules til i can't forgive myself..i'm damn guilty.. But i knew i wil stop to do so n bek to the ground that i shud stanf firm..walk bek to the path dat i choose to go through..yes i did..and i'm trying so hard right now. Trying hard to resist the temptations.. i wish i have no regret when i look bek in the days forward..

Bek to hometown during weekend. hang-out wiv Lala on Saturday night at Xantana then accidentally meet Yen, YChin n THua there..then Alan brought his Sarawakian gf meet us there. Well..jz realised dat got rumours between me n Tora amongst our frens..WOW..Bombed me..lol. I dun think dat Tora even noticed bout it..why the parties never realise yet outsider keep spread the rumours? Stupiak..and Guys, stop asking n guessing bout my relationship. I answered u all honestly dat i stil single n i'm real single k.. no attached to any guys..not even one..and i'm not craving attention from any guys. I dun need it..i think i only wil be picked up when it's the right time..^^By da way, Wei Chong real mad at me for din inform i meet y'all dat9..sigh..i tot we promised dun let him know d wat..haiz..Sorry guy..i dun hav much time dat night.

I have had a hair cut..hmm..can't stand for my damaged hair then cut it short. Just over shoulder a bit..quite sad but no regret. But not really satisfied wiv the result..i'm ugly i know but now it made me more uglier..

I stil counting the days for goin bek. My life is sucks here..yet i met great ppl here. I met new frens n get to know few strangers dat helps me.. Tot i wil hav more time to meet my chimui here yet they can't off during weekends so i only can erntertain myself here without accompanion by them..damn bored.

I tend to spent my weekend at kinokuniya bookstore.. wish i can make it real. My daily life hav got a big changes since i get intern here. I sleep be4 12 mid9 n wake up at 7..it isn't as cool as i tot.. i need at least 10 hours for my sleeping hours..lol. Awaits the day i'm goin bek to pg..

No comments: