Wednesday, 9 May 2007

My 3rd Day in NST

This morning raining heavily here...i suddenly awake at 3am then continue sleep til 7am then i got to prepare myself. Wish i can continue in my slumberland..haiz..

Walking to LRT station then took the LRT from tmn bahagia to bangsar..tot everything wil be fine, yet the rain became heavy. I din bring any umbrella, i never hav one here. Perhaps i shud buy it soon.. then waited for taxi cos i wanna keep myself dry. But stil get wet a bit while waiting cos it's without cover in certain place in the queue. Then the young guy behind me open his umbrella and offer wiv me without saying any words. I dare not to look him until he walk out of that queue. Then i jz realize how good looking he is..haiz...looks very fair n seems like european mixed. sigh...

Get to work on time..others colleagues only appears bout 10am.. today damn boring...nth to do til 12pm only my colleague gip me 9 assigns. I only able to finish 7 be4 6pm..not bad la huh..yesterday finished 4 then today 7..:) Think i'm gonna get use to feature articles..though i din reali do the best..lol

My Boss seems very nice to me today..smile wiv me when i wanna go for lunch. Then giv me McD RM10 free voucher when i was bz for my work and said:"Every student need it.." Haha...it did warm my heart..indeed. Perhaps i shudn't judge them by that.. They are real nice ppl. Perhaps they also dunno how to communicate wiv me..

I din spoke more than 10 sentences to my colleagues whole days..cos i dunno wat to say. But i did ask my colleague tell me where is my mistakes after she edit my assigns. I reali hope i may gain sumthing here..anything and everything. I recall what Dr. Hamima told us as we shudn't afraid of making mistake, yet we shud learn from mistakes. I wish someday i will be proud of myself and quoted the line from Bobbi Brown, 7 May in NST life & times, " I love where i am right now in life with my family and my career. What i have experienced in the past has taught me so much and brought me to where i am now in life. i wouldn't do anything over." Learn from our past..keep haunting me everyday and night..

Yaso introduced me a senior from USM this afternoon which is working at NST news desk right now. She advised us to work hard during our internship even we might making numerious stupid mistakes.. she said, " If they notice u right now, then u'll be noticed 4eva or being remembered." It's reali cool right...

I'm glad that i'm here actually..jz i'd been defeated by myself sumtimes. Perhaps i need to build lots of self-confidence and self-extreme. I'm lacking of everythings dat required to be a journalist. It's reali upset when i found that i'm not good enuff to be here.. Yet i made me believe on the days forward.. i'll be stronger if i get through all of this..dat's what i used to believe and i stil believe on it..^^

Thanks for those who concerned bout my current occurrence and sending me msgs or calling me.. reali appreciate it. I no longer a child yet i stil need to be pampered by family and frens..:) cos it made me feel my existence.. and i need it badly..

No comments: