I’m not in the mood recently. Puzzled bout many stuff around me… I shouldn’t be like this I know…since final exam is just round the corner. Feel like accomplished nth again this semester.
I’d been got through a busy semester with numerous assignments and I never really do my revision during my leisure time. Seemed I give up myself to continue learning…I hate myself being like this…defeated by myself… I don’t want mum feel disappointed bout me…I tried so hard keep seeking for my dream and my path then I get lost in the halfway…I was unable to assure myself bout what that really meant for me. Perhaps I shouldn’t keep thinking bout it…but then I’m afraid that I might miss something that significant for me…
I got the opportunity to carry on my industry training in New Straits Times, KL for 8 weeks. It’s surprised me cause I din write down NST as my choices when I applied it…and it did delighted me all day long when I get to knew it. I wasn’t brave enough to write it down when I fill the application form cause I think that I’m not qualify to get my training there… Yet, it’s my favorite English newspaper indeed. I kept sending sms and called my mum, sis and my intimates after I knew it…I’m so happy and start to worry a lot…I’m afraid of many incidents and problems that might be occurred. I’m worrying bout every thing… thinks I’m lacking of self-confident. Yes I am…I realize it since the day I step in USM…
Felt the emptiness inside… I got myself drunk on Friday night… I knew myself seemed like dimwit… but then I just tend to get myself drunk…I think I’m demanding it cause I tend to escape from some unsolvable problems… my dimwittedness led me astray…I’m getting lost…
No comments:
Post a Comment