Friday, 23 March 2007

ThE CoNcluSioN

It had been a very long time I never update my blog here. Here I am right now….just trying to make a conclusion bout my current occurrence and grumbling bout it over here.

Ok…seems like I had get through a hard time since I back from my hometown last month. Busy for those flooding assignments, presentation, test, meeting plus blah blah blah… though I still got one more assignment that need to be hand up, but now I finally released and I’ll back to my hometown tomorrow evening. Suddenly miss my mom and my niece so much…they must be quite lonely there without me…haha..

My sis paying me a visit when she back from s’pore few weeks ago celebrates for her daughter’s birthday. And I’m quite surprised when I saw my mom appeared in front of me… wow…it’s a tender feeling that warmed my heart…it really did. Thanks ya mom… some more bring lots of biscuits, fruits and birthday cake for me and said that find no dustbin such as me that can finish all the food at home. I think I’m being pampered by y’all… sis, thanks for what you did for me since I ever get connected with ya back… I always love you… you do know bout it right?

And for my dearest niece, once again, happy belated birthday!!! Well, you never know those words that I dedicate for ya… you’re too young to know bout it…haha. Yet, I still tend to write something for ya here… you’re the only babe that I got right now. And you’ll remain as the special one for me… I miss your kiss then…;p and this song which your mom used to sang for me is dedicate for ya right now ~happy birthday to you, you are born in the zoo, like a monkey and a kangaroo, happy birthday to you~ Am I stupid?

Watch many movies within this month… The pursuit of happyness, 300, Turistas, Stomp the yard, Pan’s labyrinth and the Spanish movies in usm during the Spanish film festival. Different movie bring out different thoughts…hope I’ll get the right influences…Awaits for Perfume, The hitcher, The reaping, Hannibal rising and so on… think I become a movie freak d… I found myself not in the mood while I was immersed myself into those flooding assignments. Sorry to those I had ever overlook bout your feeling and pay no attention to it. Sorry…indeed. Especially my buddies, loony, pangwu and those that I din mention your name. I’m very emotional…it getting worst when I feel stress… pangwu, sorry…my laziness caused me help you nth this sem…once again, sorry k… and thanks for those who understand bout it.. thanks a lot.

I tend to find someone listen to me here… but then I found no one that ready and willing to do so. Or maybe I can’t feel the connection then I don’t know how to speak out bout what that have been bothering me recently… I can’t make up my mind which decision should I take… I’m still hesitating bout it…and you’re the person that implicated me into this kinda condition... I thought everything will be fine since we never meet each other for a very long time, never talk to each other for ages, never get connected since the last msg that I had send to you.. I thought we’ll gonna be fren like this forever… but then ur words deluded me…once again. What really you want between us… Can u just make it clear instead of saying those words that confused me…? Don’t ever say sorry to me… not after you break my heart… think I need a good listener here… or maybe a great companion to drink together…

No comments: