Wednesday, 4 April 2007

Dedication

Since I tend to blog something…ok, here I am. I just wanna say something…perhaps it should be crapping…thanks for those who’re concern and have a browse here…:)

Dear someone that I used to love the most… thanks for listened to me just now. And seriously thanks for everything that you’d did for me. Even though u always considered it as just a tiny thing that u had ever done for me. I’ll take all the trifles to heart…cause I knew the real affection deep inside your heart… and I’m not gonna lie to you. I did miss you sometimes…yet I know we’re not belong together. Thanks for understand me…and thanks for your wishes for me…best wishes for you too dear…one last time I ever call you my dear… I never mad at you seriously, but I’m the one who always afraid of you that might be mad at me…thanks for your forgiveness. Sorry for being childish and troubled you a lot…sorry for keep grumbled that you can’t by my side when I’m in need…sorry…indeed. Thanks for those days that we’d shared together and thanks for your confession towards me…I don’t know whether you gonna have a browse here anot...but then I just tend to say something here. Something that I seldom talk about…something that I’m hesitating to share with others… though they always told me that I’m not deserved to be treated the way you are, I still believe in you. Even till now… what you need is time…sorry I’m not gonna by your side anymore. As you said just now, you may start your hunting already…^^ but don’t forget to tell me when you get the one that mean for you…that’s our promised. Well, at least we’re still being friend…that’s the precious things in my life…friendship forever…

Dear sis that I used to hate to most, but in fact the one that I love the most… sis, I knew u must be browsing here. And I knew u must blame me idiot for still missing the guy that seemed a careless bf in your perception. Sorry... I knew u care bout me. I will try to start my new life… I keep moving on, keep improving myself…keep to impress you and mum and others. I wanted y’all to proud of me…I demand the compliments from you. Cause it mean everything for me…how I wish I would be like you when I was young. You always accomplished everything great in life…especially in your study. And the days I started to degenerated myself is bcos of the pressure that I get from you and bro. I don’t like to be compared with y’all…I never wish to… I’m glad that our relationship getting close day after day. And I’m glad that you back to my side and spoilt me as the way you use to be right now… I care bout you… and I don’t even dare to quarrel with you nowadays cause I’m afraid that my tears will drop unconsciously. That’s why that day I’m quite frustrating when you kept blaming me… why you never listen to me 1st be4 you started to scold me? Anyway, it’s past d…pls dun treat me like this anymore…love you lots…
Dear buddies… seems like love really tired ppl out huh? ^^ well, it’s glad that you two can get it through together… u do know that me and Denise gave our best wishes to ya and we dunwan to see u two suffer each other and hurting each other. Love shouldn’t be like that… as Denise said, we learn and we build…that’s how a relationship go on right? You’re blissful… appreciate one another is better than blaming each other…perhaps you two should made public bout ur relationship…and best wishes for me n denise..;p yeah, you’re right. We need some good faith too…

Dear someone that concerned… I’m damn complicated… I just realize. Sorry cos I never meant to be like that…and sorry if I did troubled you lots. Dunno what else shud I say… thanks indeed…

Crapping completed.

No comments: