I am sorry, Jasmine, I break the trust you have in me, it was never my intention to hurt you. I didn't know it would hurt you so much, but now I know. Please forgive me and give our friendship another chance.
I was so glad that you pick up your life earlier this year, and it started so well...it was me, who ruined this and tear you down again. I pledge myself guilty for that.
1 comment:
I am sorry, Jasmine, I break the trust you have in me, it was never my intention to hurt you. I didn't know it would hurt you so much, but now I know. Please forgive me and give our friendship another chance.
I was so glad that you pick up your life earlier this year, and it started so well...it was me, who ruined this and tear you down again. I pledge myself guilty for that.
Sincerely...I'm sorry.
Post a Comment