Sunday, 2 March 2014

Pain

I started to blog about you in the very first start of getting to know you.

From the doubting to be with you and till the never given up of you in our relationship. I surrendered myself in your love and I started to build the life with you always by my side.

From a girl that always yearning to fly away I settled down myself in this island just for being with you. I thought I found peace in me. I thought we will be forever in love. I thought...

There is a saying sounds like 'being with someone that gonna bring out the best of you'... I am watching you getting better, getting mature, getting good in everything and for me to dependent on. And yet I am losing myself ever since I being with you. I thought the process is temporarily, your changes just temporarily. It turned out I was wrong.

I was wrong in the very first place. That I thought you would never ever intend to break my heart.

And now I have to take the consequences and feel the pain you have caused me to hate myself and you.

No comments: