Saturday, 8 May 2010

Expiry Date

I don't hate you. And I would never hate you. Although I do not like the feeling you've made me feel like I am the one that suddenly walk into your life again and mess up everything.

I never intended to take the first move, you should know about it if you know me true. I do not have to courage to tell someone about my affections unless the person take the very first move. You should have know it... but your words did hurt me that night. Even that I know you do not mean it that way, but it sounds so cruel that I feel like crying out loudly. I have been doing a lot of thinking about us recently. I feel sorry for everything we had, indeed. And I feel sorry for unable to keep you forever... Perhaps you do not care about it at all.

I am going to do whatever that you ask for. That is my only promise to keep from now. Every relationship comes with an expiry date. For the day it comes, I know I don't have to hold the promise and I'll release myself, from your embrace.

No comments: