Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Miss Dependent

I guess none of us wanted to be Miss Independent.

Remember the time when you asked me to get out of those shits? I was in a very dejected mood. As I used to have somebody to share my life with, it's hard for me to get rid of the person in a sudden. Although I know there is impossible for us to have a brighter future, I just couldn't help myself falling into his sincerity. He always there when I torn myself apart. And he was the one that brighten up my life when I dwelled into darkness. Ain't that we always hope for someone like that?

The cruel thing about life is, it makes us indulging in our short-term imagination and wake us up in the ugly reality. I don't know how to put it into words. But you have to trust me, although it's the toughest thing to do but I am moving on...
---Moving forward---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.