I know I am weird. But I never expect people to look at me while I walk alone, shop alone, and whenever I am being alone. I walked into the bookstore and stared at the vampire collection for so long just now, wondering whether I should grab it or keep it till I finish the dissertation. Then only I realised people around were looking at me. With my cheeks blushed I walk out from the bookstore.
I told you that I am a very shy person. I daren't to have eye contact with people. I daren't to talk to strangers. I daren't to do many things... Perhaps that makes me weird.
And perhaps you demand something special from me. And I couldn't manage to convince myself that I am capable of doing that. So that I am all alone this time.
I told you that I am a very shy person. I daren't to have eye contact with people. I daren't to talk to strangers. I daren't to do many things... Perhaps that makes me weird.
And perhaps you demand something special from me. And I couldn't manage to convince myself that I am capable of doing that. So that I am all alone this time.
4 comments:
你想太多了吧?!
没有人用异样的眼神看你,除了你自己.
Maybe I did. But indeed I wish I'll turn into invisible most of the time.
even go take away kfc also scare!
u jealous...Blek!
Post a Comment