Although I'm trying hard to ignore the reminder that Denise had post in her blog. I guess I shall write something about my current life, as I do hope that I would manage to get at least one post within this month... Owh wait, perhaps two?
I started to work for my cousin as a supervisor of their new shop in Queensbay. So you could possibly catch me almost everyday in the mall. Sigh... It's a very new learning process because sometimes things coming up and I have to settle by my own. At the same time, I have to finish the dissertation that I've left out ever since I went to the backpacking. A lot of things tangled up my mind... I wonder whether I would be able to graduate in the coming August. Anyhow I must get it done within the duedate that I've set. I don't want to waste another year to make it real...
As I don't feel like update my blog in the past few weeks, simply because I still in a very dejected mood. I already have many spiritless posts and if I ever post something it must be something depressed. Sigh... Try to occupied by tons of workload and try to cheer up by those songs that I've been addicted to.
Something that I would like to tell you is, I can't stop missing you.
I started to work for my cousin as a supervisor of their new shop in Queensbay. So you could possibly catch me almost everyday in the mall. Sigh... It's a very new learning process because sometimes things coming up and I have to settle by my own. At the same time, I have to finish the dissertation that I've left out ever since I went to the backpacking. A lot of things tangled up my mind... I wonder whether I would be able to graduate in the coming August. Anyhow I must get it done within the duedate that I've set. I don't want to waste another year to make it real...
As I don't feel like update my blog in the past few weeks, simply because I still in a very dejected mood. I already have many spiritless posts and if I ever post something it must be something depressed. Sigh... Try to occupied by tons of workload and try to cheer up by those songs that I've been addicted to.
Something that I would like to tell you is, I can't stop missing you.
No comments:
Post a Comment