Thursday, 25 February 2010

Your Smile

I guess you are the only person that could warmed my heart right now.
Would you wipe away all my tears?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful. So are you. I applaud you for having such a strong bond with your daughter and your courage in balancing btwn studies and your life as a mother. I believe she will grow up being thankful having a strong and loving mother like you.. Being a mother is not easy, being a single mother is thougher, but believe me, it will make you more mature in to face difficulties in life. I hope you plan the best in life for you and your daughter.Good luck!

-kak mona (den's bati classmate)

So^naK said...

Sigh...She's not my daughter!!! She's my niece...although we look alike but still I do not wish u to get it wrong. T.T
Anyway, thanks for the compliments kay...