I can't sleep. Perhaps the late night mocha did wake me up. Thus I light up a cig, hoping that I might be fall in sleep in a while. But then it remains the same. I am lying on the bed. My mind wanders, and I am lost, I guess.
It'd been end of month. And I've been a mess since I started this very new semester. I've been so busy searching for my supervisor, part-time job, journals reading, searching for new housemate and bla bla bla. Hell ya, my daily schedule in August already fully occupied. So I don't think that I would have time to take a break. I do not have time. And I shouldn't have the excuses to rest my mind...
Talked to Dr Mus today and he can't be my supervisor for the dissertation. Perhaps I did a very lousy proposal, or maybe he is busy since he don't even have time to check his inbox for almost two weeks after I sent him my proposal. Just when I wanna turn to Prof Zaharom, I received his email again. And he said he talked to Pn Wang and she would be interested to be my supervisor... So I was puzzled. I am so thankful to Dr Mus for recommended me even that he couldn't guide me for the dissertation. After a very long and thoughtful consideration, I text Prof Zaharom and he replied me 'yes' for an answer within a minute. Felt grateful for having those kind-hearted lecturers around. Yet I can feel that my nightmare is coming ahead...
It is just part of my life that keep haunting me day by day. I wish I could attain something great in future. Although it might be hard sometimes. I shall not blaming myself for the path that'd been chosen.
For those who are concerned about me, thanks for your love. I am doing great...hopefully:)
It'd been end of month. And I've been a mess since I started this very new semester. I've been so busy searching for my supervisor, part-time job, journals reading, searching for new housemate and bla bla bla. Hell ya, my daily schedule in August already fully occupied. So I don't think that I would have time to take a break. I do not have time. And I shouldn't have the excuses to rest my mind...
Talked to Dr Mus today and he can't be my supervisor for the dissertation. Perhaps I did a very lousy proposal, or maybe he is busy since he don't even have time to check his inbox for almost two weeks after I sent him my proposal. Just when I wanna turn to Prof Zaharom, I received his email again. And he said he talked to Pn Wang and she would be interested to be my supervisor... So I was puzzled. I am so thankful to Dr Mus for recommended me even that he couldn't guide me for the dissertation. After a very long and thoughtful consideration, I text Prof Zaharom and he replied me 'yes' for an answer within a minute. Felt grateful for having those kind-hearted lecturers around. Yet I can feel that my nightmare is coming ahead...
It is just part of my life that keep haunting me day by day. I wish I could attain something great in future. Although it might be hard sometimes. I shall not blaming myself for the path that'd been chosen.
For those who are concerned about me, thanks for your love. I am doing great...hopefully:)
2 comments:
This is just part and parcel of your life... you have long way to go babe.. wait till you start work then the real night mare is there waiting for you :).. just chill ^^
Life is beautiful as we hold our beliefs and make our dreams come true:)
thx ya~hugz
Post a Comment