Lu banyak rich...
Converse tak lah mahal sgt...
Kaka...converse lover...ei ei...Gurney and QB got converse ei sales ler...last 2 weeks d lor... you might want to check out...not sure now still have bo :P
I saw it as well~!!!but then none that attract me...sien..
Tak mahal sangat?I tak mampu beli juga..Act,what's the average price in Msia?
amoi, u beli nike saje...then complain i lagi...converse shoes is about RM80 sumthing to RM129 lahh..some is RM159...:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lu banyak rich...
Converse tak lah mahal sgt...
Kaka...converse lover...ei ei...Gurney and QB got converse ei sales ler...last 2 weeks d lor... you might want to check out...not sure now still have bo :P
I saw it as well~!!!
but then none that attract me...sien..
Tak mahal sangat?
I tak mampu beli juga..
Act,what's the average price in Msia?
amoi, u beli nike saje...then complain i lagi...
converse shoes is about RM80 sumthing to RM129 lahh..some is RM159...:)
Post a Comment