Monday, 6 July 2009

Long Lost Passport


Those that did updating my current occurrence definitely knew that I was searching for my passport since I moved to the new roof in May. I had been searching around for almost two months long yet I couldn't catch it anywhere around my new house and back to my hometown. I even came to the final decision to make a police report to apply for a new passport. Simply because I don't want to screw up my travel plans end of the year to Bangkok, Vietnam and Cambodia. I am longing for a vacation and extremely excited about the backpacking around Vietnam and Cambodia with Yee Guan in November.

Guess it is my lucky day tonight. I just having a really bad and completely sleepless night. Thus, I tried to search around in bedroom, having a little hope that I might catch it somewhere in the end of the day. Thank God that I finally found it in a box together with my notes and journals... *Wink*

4 comments:

=DeNIsE= said...

ToLd Ya!!!!

So^naK said...

love ya!!!

ivy said...

lol....at last... good good.... :)

So^naK said...

thx God *fly*