Just when I thought that it would be the end of the story of mine to grab a nikon D200. Fortunately, I got a call this afternoon while I was on my way home from campus. Estee Lauder promoter from Jusco, Queensbay called me to work for their promotion started from this 20th til 3rd of May. Thanks God..finally I get a job. Thanks Eve my Dior promoter to recommend me for this job. But I have to sacrifice some of my plan... I couldn't get home within this month, couldn't make the getaway with Denise at Parkroyal before she starts to work. Then I have to be well planning as I have to move out end of this month. I yet to get the new room...
Sorry Den, couldn't spent time with you. Feel like you've been leaving me for ages. Feel like we would be falling apart forever...haiz... I always need compliments to strengthen my self-confidence, to make believe that I capable to do everything come ahead. It was indeed fed up when I got to know the coursework result for Dr Ju's paper and I have to resubmit the proposal for Dr Adnan... Suddenly I felt like I wasn't chosen to be here. Perhaps I've been all the way wrong about myself. But few days back Felicia told me that Prof Zaharom noticed my photocopy of proposal power point slides that left in the conference room before I reached for exam. And what amazed me the most was she told me that Prof saying it was good... At last I gained back some self-assured that makes me feel secure. Oh Lord...thanks for everything that you brings into my life =)
4 comments:
Hey, I just found out that its applicable on weekend as well, but I ade inform Kev, so how a?
Sigh..it's ok then. Just enjoy thr..cos i couldn't make it within this month oso. If we go on ur working days then u hav to rush here during weekend..so better u spend it be4 u started to work..:)
sorry ya dear for break the promise..
Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.
Brilliant website, I hadn't come across sonaksecretgarden.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Carry on the good work!
Post a Comment