Sunday, 12 April 2009

Incidents Summed Up, Part I

Well well...it's been a while and I got lots to tell. As you know I am quite lazy to go for details. So here my stories started as below:

Incident 1:
I am working for the 101 Haircare roadshow for the last ever time because our sales had been so bad comparing to last year. So KL headquarter going to find some specialised agents to take over the roadshow. That means I am jobless for the next few months...*sigh* Actually this is not the story that I am intend to tell for the 1st incident. The main story is I met with Dr Mus while I was working few days back. And we're so shocked when seeing each other. Maybe he never thought that would meet a student when he shops with his wife. I used to hide myself from confronting with lecturers simply because I don't know how to answer them the reason I have to get myself a part-time job. I am chickenhearted beyond a shadow of dout when things go within me and my lecturers...especially those respectable lecturers for me. It was kind of awkward, so we just raised our reluctant smile to each other. Gosh...I still wanting Dr Mus to be the supervisor for my dissertation in the coming days. I wonder how we're going to communicate since we both are shrinking violets...
Incident 2:
My dearest Den was sinking herself few days back into some beautiful lies by a jerk that I was happening to be the person that brought in them together. Thus, I felt pissed off because that guy was trying to stimulate her imagination and Den was fallen somehow. Well, I always be the bad person trying to waken my beloved one whenever I felt that's something wrong... Thanks God you didn't mad at me and allowing me to warn that idiot. Hopefully you'll be continue the game with him as we planned. Promise me you wouldn't get yourself into this kind of illusion anymore. You are much more smarter than him dear. Enjoy your game k=)
Incident 3:
I had been cursed since the first ever working day. The little kiddo made a wish for the continuous raining days simply because he loves to watch me get sick. Since then I had been cursed and caught in the rain with my lovely bike for 3 or 4 days after work... Anyway, I already pay him back for all the suffering that he caused me since he got sick finally...lol
Incident 4:
Soo Tein asked me for outing one day when we both chatting in msn and I rejected her as I always do. I was giving the same excuses telling her that I was busy and no time for outings. She answered me back and it gave me a very long consideration after all. She was telling me not to make my life becomes so busy and I shouldn't quit outings as often as I did in the past. The sentence that she send me actually sounded as "How are you suppose to get a boyfriend if you're always busy?"...I am speechless...
Still got more than 5 stories but I am so lazy at the moment as I have to prepare for my final exam on Monday. Anyway, til the day we meet up again...I promise to make it short...err..perhaps I would make it to the following parts then...CIAO~
And..to be continue...=p

3 comments:

=DeNIsE= said...

再给你打电话。。。

Stammofa said...

u just give me a hint on how to compose all the incidents that happen in a week just into a simple post.. easy to read.. :D

So^naK said...

Thx for browsing.. thx for the Ice-cream k..:p