Thursday, 23 April 2009

Part-time Job Hunter

I shall thank God for blessing me and giving me endless opportunities to make money. I got this Estee Lauder promotion from 20th April till 3rd of May, then Jess asked me to work for Estee Lauder Model search promoter from 26th-31st May. Another extra bonus is Eve just asked me whether I would like to work in June because Dior going to have a promotion at Gurney. Although it is quite far away from here, but I shall move my butt there since I keen to get the Nikon camera.
I am quite busy recently due to the part-time job and I am going to move out end of month. Well, it've been so long I never get sweat... Let just wait till I settled down myself, then I'll be back...Ciao~

2 comments:

Stammofa said...

Chaiyyo for your next part time job.. but.. promoting is a tough job, you know.. hard to persuade people nowadays.. except promoting free stuff..

Go for ya Nikon..

So^naK said...

thx ya..lol
I will show off in front of u if i reali get to buy it..=p