I thought i wanted to write something for you.
Yet i just realised that my heart is bleeding and i couldn't find any word to express myself...
16th Dec 2008. You are leaving to Hong Kong very soon and i will never see you in two months time. I thought i would be fine. Deep inside my heart i know that i am not.
I was paused when u asked me what might be happened within those two months when you're gone. I was confusing indeed. Then only i realised you afraid that i might be dating someone else...
I don't know whether it is just a crush or i am really falling in love with you. I don't know why this kinda feeling arrived unannounced. I bet you feel the same way...
16th Feb 2009. You promised that you will meet up with me when you back. And i am looking forward the day when you back to this lovely island...
Yet i just realised that my heart is bleeding and i couldn't find any word to express myself...
16th Dec 2008. You are leaving to Hong Kong very soon and i will never see you in two months time. I thought i would be fine. Deep inside my heart i know that i am not.
I was paused when u asked me what might be happened within those two months when you're gone. I was confusing indeed. Then only i realised you afraid that i might be dating someone else...
I don't know whether it is just a crush or i am really falling in love with you. I don't know why this kinda feeling arrived unannounced. I bet you feel the same way...
16th Feb 2009. You promised that you will meet up with me when you back. And i am looking forward the day when you back to this lovely island...
2 comments:
So his name is AO. or it might be just the code.
Btw I will be coming back today, you should spill it all out this time.
tell ya when i meet u face to face:)
Post a Comment