Monday, 3 November 2008

Squawker i am

I get my butt off the exam chair just now and thinking to have a nap before i go to return my books at library...but yet.. i couldn't sleep still.
Get to meet my idol at school and praised bout him in front my roommate..they said i seem like lovesick.. yes i am..wahahha.. this guy is so intelligent and talented.. unfortunately, he is not available anymore.
Browsing her blog and feel like there is some kinda flirtatious behaviour blossoming around she and a what so-called nerd. Perhaps is not nerd..but whatsoever kanasai person. Sorry i couldn't help myself to judge him. Although i know everyone have their own personality and their gifted talent. I just don't agree with some of his belief and holding in life. What the heck of person that would ruin their studies and acting like they are heroes? I am quite stressing on responsibility all the time. And i don't think this guy is taking serious in his study in stead of wasting time for whatsoever. Moreover, he din really impress me at all in his career or the way he talk. I don't like guy that uncertain bout their future life especially when he already graduate for so long. Plus i don't like guy that keep praising themselves but did nothing to improve their own mistakes. I don't see any passionate and ambitious element in him. So so so, i am prejudice, so what? And perhaps she doesn't mean it. But feel like she is giving some hopes and space of imagination for that guy to enhance their relationship. OMG..what have you done? and i also doubting bout what i have done with this post...T_T

No comments: