Monday, 21 July 2008

Do you?

Sis asked me to update my blog last week. I told her that i did try to post it few times yet i always failed to do so cos i cannot finish it..i think my vocabulary is very limited and i find no word to express my feeling as well..perhaps i no longer enjoy the excitement in blogging anymore..shit..perhaps i feel there are few people out there that really care bout what i am nagging here..

Lots that came into my life after i registered my master studies. I started the life that indulging myself in library whole day long, started to walk alone in campus without any companion, started to cope with emotional feeling that tend to defeated myself, trying hard to have faith in myself...


I feel like crying sometimes. I don't know whether i could walk these through alone and i don't know whether i am going to be the person that i keen to be in future. I do not know about a lot of thing. And perhaps that makes it much more difficult for me to get rid of it. Some says that makes it more challenging cause we cannot foresee the future and we cannot predict how far we would walk through in the days forward. I am not sure about it..i just need a listener most of the time. Someone that may empathise my feeling..

I hope you would have a look since i post it here. I know you has been quite upset of what has had happened.Although you don't like about it when i talk with you in phone. Everyone is care about you. I just wanted to tell you that you need not deal with this kind of hatred most of the time. Just let it be..time will tells. And i indeed hoping that you would choose the right path and the right decision whenever you facing intersection in life. You do know i care bout you. Somehow, i do not want you to hurt the person that love you so much in life. You might feel tired in these relationships. Live like you would die tomorrow..we never know what the future could bring. So cherish for what we are having right now and those that by our side no matter what circumstances are. Turn around and you would find a different view.. I love you and i am hoping for the best to you..

Hang out with the purple witch these few days. Finally she brought back the missed feeling that i has yearn for since the day she headed to Japan. Dear, i enjoy every moment that share with you even we cannot meet often. I never thought that we would stay the same and do the same old thing once and once again.. Thank for back into my life..

I don't want to quit blogging here. But i can't help sometimes.. Do remind me if you feel like i am not around.. Do by my side no matter where you are..

2 comments:

=DeNIsE= said...

Dear, thanks for all the pampering through out the weekend...
I just felt that I had been dump by a very close friend...I felt terribly heart broken now...I am not just feel like crying now, I am -ing now...
please don't ever leave my life without a reason. Don't tell me not everything need to be explain, that its not acceptable...
I am exhausted...

So^naK said...

Perhaps he din meant it and he doesn't feel the way that you're having right now..
Although i know you might be mad at me, but i do agree with ya fren that not everything need to be explain..cos sometimes the result would be the worst that you ever face up and hurt you in return..
You have to remember that you're not alone..and you're always not.
Hugs..