Friday, 30 May 2008

False Hopes

You should not be the one that gave me hopes and took it away from me...

I should have knew it since the beginning. That no matter what I have told u, or I am the one who gave you the answer at first, we would still remain the same. Even that I still hoping for a tiny changes between us. You started the game, and you ended my feeling so with the unclear answer.

Sometimes, jokes can light up a bored day. But why your jokes made me feel warmed and hurt at the same time? You did know we promised each other not to ask the question anymore. Then you shouldn't start the flirtatious behavior that might lead me fall in love with you. You shouldn't. And you did it, once again.

God never decide any decision for us. Cause at the end, we are the one that should make the wise decision for each other and our own good. Even all has been in His plan.

People keen to give excuses for themselves when they trying to avoid from their problem or they find no way for an answer. I gave you my words, those that i never tell others. But if you never take it seriously, just as you never notice what i have done all these while, i will walk away eventually.

It has been a very long time i never drop a tear because of you. And i believe in what i have told you last time, that the liking for someone or something wont be changed as time goes by. Just the fondness will be lessen day by day.

Life will be precious if you live like you will die tomorrow.

No comments: