I am going to Singapore to meet my sister and brother this evening with mami and babe. I am quite excited about it and hopefully it going to be great memories for all of us. It has been so long we didn’t hang out like this together. I am wishing that my whole family going to attend my convocation in August…Indeed hoping that they would by my side and sharing my happiness together.
I have been thinking a lot recently. I keep wandering about the person and incidents that I might be missed out for all these years... I don't know whether it is the path that meant to be or just the choice that I should have no doubt about it since I am the person who bringing myself till this far...
Am I going to live like this to pursue what i dream for in future? I told Denise that I kept wondering about what I might miss out if I continue live like this…the way that i used to be and the way that I wish it would be...
I yearn for a long vacation and now I have it all. But the sudden break that comes ahead makes me anxious sometimes. Seeing others busy on searching for first job after finished studies questioned me sometimes. To be frank, I am not hundred percent believing in the path that I have chosen. Yet I ought to give it a try because it is what I used to dream for and it is one of my options for future plan. Anyway, I have made up my mind and heading to another episode in life.
Another best friend struggled in relationship. I’m feeling sad for unable to stay beside her when she needs a shoulder to lean on. Well...love hurts…sigh…
Nothing much to say here…just I am extremely excited for shopping with sis in Singapore...:)
I have been thinking a lot recently. I keep wandering about the person and incidents that I might be missed out for all these years... I don't know whether it is the path that meant to be or just the choice that I should have no doubt about it since I am the person who bringing myself till this far...
Am I going to live like this to pursue what i dream for in future? I told Denise that I kept wondering about what I might miss out if I continue live like this…the way that i used to be and the way that I wish it would be...
I yearn for a long vacation and now I have it all. But the sudden break that comes ahead makes me anxious sometimes. Seeing others busy on searching for first job after finished studies questioned me sometimes. To be frank, I am not hundred percent believing in the path that I have chosen. Yet I ought to give it a try because it is what I used to dream for and it is one of my options for future plan. Anyway, I have made up my mind and heading to another episode in life.
Another best friend struggled in relationship. I’m feeling sad for unable to stay beside her when she needs a shoulder to lean on. Well...love hurts…sigh…
Nothing much to say here…just I am extremely excited for shopping with sis in Singapore...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment