Working right now..forgot to update here that i started my part time job adi since end of last month. It's a front desk assistant in a haircare centre at Queensbay. I just work 3 days per week and 2 hours per day. Quite easy and relax cos i don't have to deal with the busy life. What that annoying me is it has been a raining day when i went to work recently. I rather stay at home when it's raining outside..
One more thing that i forgot to update here is i pass the Japanese Proficiency Test Level 4 but failed Level 3. PeyWen pass both paper and Itee same as me..:) I thought i would fail both paper at first cos i din really do the revision and i missed so much in listening section..thx God that at least i pass one paper.
My chimui breakup with her 3-years long bf and started a new relationship with a new guy that we just get to know in January.. I really get a big shock at first. After i think bout her life and her feeling then i understand why she wanna have a change.. Though i'm not supposed to give any comment bout it..just i feel pity for the poor guy.. I never meet with such a nice guy that willing to love a gurl whole-hearted. I really wish he will get a gurl that love him in return and move on a better life.. And i also hoping that my chimui will be happy ever after with the new guy. Indeed hoping that she found the right guy and worth for the changes that she've made.
I wonder why most of the time..wonder why ppl tend to breaking others' hearts just to find their own paths..wonder that why they tend to give the empty promises even they not really sure that they would make it..wonder why ppl wanna choose a person that love him/her so so much but leave them in the end saying that they found the right person or they not deserve to be loved in this way..wonder why ppl wanna sinking into love even that they foresee that they gonna get hurt eventually..
One more thing that i forgot to update here is i pass the Japanese Proficiency Test Level 4 but failed Level 3. PeyWen pass both paper and Itee same as me..:) I thought i would fail both paper at first cos i din really do the revision and i missed so much in listening section..thx God that at least i pass one paper.
My chimui breakup with her 3-years long bf and started a new relationship with a new guy that we just get to know in January.. I really get a big shock at first. After i think bout her life and her feeling then i understand why she wanna have a change.. Though i'm not supposed to give any comment bout it..just i feel pity for the poor guy.. I never meet with such a nice guy that willing to love a gurl whole-hearted. I really wish he will get a gurl that love him in return and move on a better life.. And i also hoping that my chimui will be happy ever after with the new guy. Indeed hoping that she found the right guy and worth for the changes that she've made.
I wonder why most of the time..wonder why ppl tend to breaking others' hearts just to find their own paths..wonder that why they tend to give the empty promises even they not really sure that they would make it..wonder why ppl wanna choose a person that love him/her so so much but leave them in the end saying that they found the right person or they not deserve to be loved in this way..wonder why ppl wanna sinking into love even that they foresee that they gonna get hurt eventually..
No comments:
Post a Comment