I spent my weekend in Alor Star without my Vaio laptop. I just tend to escape from the internet and assignment.. Thus, i finished 3 books in two days without any interruption. Kinda cool i think..cause i used to find myself some excuses when i wanna have some reading in Penang. And it has been a while since i never really immerse myself into reading.

Here is the book dat reduce me into tears. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I read this book when i was on my way back. My tears just burst out whenever i follow the story..in Rapid, at Jetty, Ferry, express bus to back homwtown and my room of course. The author indeed have a good creation to get this story done. She did a really great job on viewing the different characters inside the story and their innate character as well. I'm not good in praising an author on their achievement. But this book has won my top ten best pick in the year..lol..wait..shud be thanks peywen for recommend this book. I seldom cry when i read any book lately..but i just can't control my tears when i keep follow this story..

And these two books by Giddens. Both i borrow from Peywen..she's a die-hard fan for this author from Taiwan. Though i'm not really attract by this guy's achievements..but his books are full with imagination. Perhap it's what that calls others' attention. You cannot predict or define the ending unless you finished it. I don't know why i didn't cry when i read the 2nd book of him..cause it did touched peywen and her sis. Maybe he did touched me but there was lack of strong empathy between the characters inside the story.
Just wanna share some books here before i continue into my assignments' life. Awaits for my holidays..:)

Here is the book dat reduce me into tears. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I read this book when i was on my way back. My tears just burst out whenever i follow the story..in Rapid, at Jetty, Ferry, express bus to back homwtown and my room of course. The author indeed have a good creation to get this story done. She did a really great job on viewing the different characters inside the story and their innate character as well. I'm not good in praising an author on their achievement. But this book has won my top ten best pick in the year..lol..wait..shud be thanks peywen for recommend this book. I seldom cry when i read any book lately..but i just can't control my tears when i keep follow this story..

And these two books by Giddens. Both i borrow from Peywen..she's a die-hard fan for this author from Taiwan. Though i'm not really attract by this guy's achievements..but his books are full with imagination. Perhap it's what that calls others' attention. You cannot predict or define the ending unless you finished it. I don't know why i didn't cry when i read the 2nd book of him..cause it did touched peywen and her sis. Maybe he did touched me but there was lack of strong empathy between the characters inside the story.
Just wanna share some books here before i continue into my assignments' life. Awaits for my holidays..:)
3 comments:
或许我常在友情路上跌跤,所以狼嚎中描述的友情深深地打动了我,而且,我很容易哭。。哈哈。。
酱你看了My Sister's Keeper也应该会泪流不止,但也或许不会,因一路来你的taste和我的还蛮不同的,哇哈哈~
我看过中文版的了,后面有感动。。这本充满着惊讶。。作者把每个人的角色勾勒得很生动!
Post a Comment