Saturday, 14 April 2007

untitled

Trying to be honest to myself…I’m sorry for those who cares bout me… I think I’ll be okay. Since everything seems so right for me to continue move on…listening to ‘way back into love’ right now…think I really been trapped in the past...can't seem to move on…stupid me…

I love someone from the beginning and I never wish to hate him. Yet he made me realize what really I should do is just hating him… to make me feel better, to make myself more reasonable to move on without him, to persuade myself that I’ll be more happier if I choose to do so… am I right about it? Perhaps… that’s what others kept telling me... sorry cause I took so long. If I choose to hate someone, then I’ll hate him badly… thanks wanyin for remind me that I always hesitate bout my decisions even I kept telling myself it’s the final decision that I’d made. Sorry cause I always hurt myself for the same issue, sorry cause I always implicated myself into this kinda conditions…felt sorry cause I never learn to love myself…Yet I hate myself so much…

I should feel thankful cause u still care bout me. But then seemed I’d been suffered when u said those words that confused me… Why u wanna trapped me with those memories that we’d shared together… why u wanna say u love me still yet can’t be with me anymore…why u always defined what is good for me yet never ask what I really want…why u always did what u think is good for both of us… did I ever ask for it? Just stop caring bout me and those crapping that u tried to make me believe that u’re still a nice guy indeed… u hurt me the most…

Thanks sis for chat wiv me just now…I need an intimate listen to me… need someone that know me real, someone that know me true… need shoulders that always ready for me… and someone to wipe my tears…

Tend to crap a lot…but found myself speechless… I deleted him from my phone list since the day I break up with him, now I deleted him from my frenster and msn… tend to delete all the days I’d got through wiv him… tend to unlock my heart as sis told me just now…

No comments: