I know the existence of him. He always there when I posted up some emotional status. He would private message me about it and din ask me the details but trying to cheer me up.
I always ignored him as usual.
And perhaps it's just the right timing that suddenly made me talk to him about my insecurity and worries. And God knows he actually know me quite well through my facebook.
At least he is trying to understand me.
Then I started to tell. Stories I long never tell someone except my the other half. My feeling, my stories and him, the guy that slipping away from my life...
And I thanked for the ears lending that lighten my worries and clear my doubts.
I indeed thanked for the kindness he gave me and out of a sudden he gave me his contact saying he'll always be there if I need someone to reach.
I feel warmth. After all these years that someone that supposed to by my side no longer will be there for me and it made me feel treasured, at that particular moment.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment