I always wonder, what would I have become if I never choose you but someone else.
Perhaps I won't be wasting my time in the past few years waiting for you to transform into someone I hardly recognised at all.
I am too naive. I know.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for transform me and sorry for everything, we shouldn't keep blaming each other and the way I change is not only a single day. It just I been tolerate for so long, I try to communicate with you but you just ignore and everytime I repeat the issue we just keep argue. When the first breakout that for 1 month, I realize that I even don't have any close friend that willing listen to me and I even lost my close friend and track. Atleast you still have Piak them. Until the end only I met my new gang they teach me to let go and they raise me up and how the way to release the stress, they're similar age with you but their thinking mindset is totally different with you and they willing listen to me they do care about me and I just realize my thinking mindset is close to them .After that we get back together I still remember the first thing that I told you is I been change but still loving you so we get back together. But I just dont like you keep mentioned the past moment, cause is just make me so uncomfortable cause I'm not happy and I can't voice out.
I'm so sorry for hurt you twice, I swear to god, I dream you every night and even tear just come out when I awake,I know we should let it go. That why I'm inviting you few days ago, I do miss you and I should let you know all these thing and make thing clear, you should know my personality I dont like to hide and ya, you can make decision I wont force you and this is my last msg I wont text you anymore... If you feel someone more suitable for you, just go...
2 comments:
Thanks for transform me and sorry for everything, we shouldn't keep blaming each other and the way I change is not only a single day. It just I been tolerate for so long, I try to communicate with you but you just ignore and everytime I repeat the issue we just keep argue. When the first breakout that for 1 month, I realize that I even don't have any close friend that willing listen to me and I even lost my close friend and track. Atleast you still have Piak them. Until the end only I met my new gang they teach me to let go and they raise me up and how the way to release the stress, they're similar age with you but their thinking mindset is totally different with you and they willing listen to me they do care about me and I just realize my thinking mindset is close to them .After that we get back together
I still remember the first thing that I told you is I been change but still loving you so we get back together. But I just dont like you keep mentioned the past moment, cause is just make me so uncomfortable cause I'm not happy and I can't voice out.
I'm so sorry for hurt you twice, I swear to god, I dream you every night and even tear just come out when I awake,I know we should let it go. That why I'm inviting you few days ago, I do miss you and I should let you know all these thing and make thing clear, you should know my personality I dont like to hide and ya, you can make decision I wont force you and this is my last msg I wont text you anymore... If you feel someone more suitable for you, just go...
Goodbye my love
I reckon you guys can go see a consultant, rehabilitation take a very long time and efforts.
Post a Comment