I am sorry. I am sorry for the way I talk to you. Sorry for always ignoring you when I got mad. Sorry for unable to hand you when you in need. Sorry for not forgiving you even that you already trying to apologise. Yes, I am stubborn.
I am trying not to cry while you were hiding your tears at the back. I am trying not to be vulnerable, not in front of you. But after you left I keep asking myself since when I started to hide my feeling in front of you? Since when I started to treat you so bad that I would cut myself to pieces? Since when that I started to scare of your tears? As it always melts my heart and I guess I just trying not to be way too emotional at this age.
I can't be perfect. I am sorry.
I am trying not to cry while you were hiding your tears at the back. I am trying not to be vulnerable, not in front of you. But after you left I keep asking myself since when I started to hide my feeling in front of you? Since when I started to treat you so bad that I would cut myself to pieces? Since when that I started to scare of your tears? As it always melts my heart and I guess I just trying not to be way too emotional at this age.
I can't be perfect. I am sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment