I tried to sleep. Yet I just couldn't get rid of the worries and stay awake on desk. Then I tried to write something, but my pure mind is full of you, everything of yours. Sad right?
Alex said that this ain't true love, it's just a crush. I started to doubtful about myself. Am I wrong about it? Does it means that I never fall in love? How could somebody tell you that you're not really into that guy after you got your heart broken for the same old person for so long?
I wonder did you really fall into me as well. I wonder why, I wonder how... I wonder how could you get into a new relationship while I still couldn't get rid of you. I don't understand you, indeed. And guess I wouldn't get to understand you...
It's not so easy loving me... You are young. I was wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment