Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Dreams Together

I admitted that I always need someone to scold me then only I would move forward when I stucked at somewhere in the intersection. And thank you for being the one that nagging about me while I still daydreaming here.

It's funny because we always far away from each other, but still I would listen to you as the one that motivating me to move on. We have so many dreams ever since we met each other in our secondary school. So many goals to attain and a lot more unrealistic dreams that we wish to have in real life. Most of the time I feel we both are similar in many ways especially our thoughts and especially we always wish to live at the moment and enjoy every moment that we have right now. Perhaps we might doubtful about ourselves sometimes, doubtful that whether we're just wasting time and doing nothing in the end of the day. But we do know that, it's just the inner fierce within ourselves that afraid to lose something great in life. Yes I do jealous seeing you dwelling yourself in the country that I ever wish to further my study. Meanwhile, as a friend of yours, I do wishing you all the best and glad to see you finally get away from here and get to learn something new and live through the most wonderful thing in life.

I miss you. Most of the time it recalls me to our good old days. We used to have so many dreams in our younger days. And most of it shattered into pieces... Could we just fix it?

2 comments:

I'm —— SY. said...

U'r welcome.
And, Thank You.
Touched.
But, I hate U make my tears uncontrollable.
At this moment, I really feel directless n helpless for nothing...
Maybe, HOMESICK badly.

So^naK said...

Oppss..sorry dear xP
Please la..u already got to the country tht I dream for. Do not wasting ur time thinking nonsense and get ur plans started without looking back. I might get my feet there if i managed to graduate in Aug ;)