I thought that I wouldn't update anything about my recent life because it is so bored except that I spent a lot of money due to the PC fair and mega sales... I get a new HP printer, just to make my eyes more comfort without getting pain staring at the screen for those journals that I never have enough time to get it done. Then by next week I shall get my Nikon D90 that cost me RM4050 in total. And last but no least, I spent a lot during the mega sales, what excited me the most was I grabbed myself 4 pairs of converse within 2 months. And the God damn red color finally added into the list.*wink* Since then I got 10 pairs of converse collection and I promise that It would getting more and more in the coming days:)
I finally bought The Diary of A Young Girl from MPH bookstore. I am hardly got time for reading these few weeks, I mean those except journals that I'd been forced to read.
Walked into Body Shop to buy my favourite Satsuma shower gel. And I saw the Jasmin fragrance that I used to smell when I met you. I sprayed it on my sleeve, then I recalled the day in Gurney Starbucks, just you and me...and the memories that we left for each other. I can't help myself most of the time. It keeps rewinding every single thing between us. I couldn't forget every single word that you used to say, and I couldn't forget how your eyes fell on me... as it tempted me until now.
Thank for my guardian angel... I never expect that you would text me in this early morning. And I reali grateful that you care about me still. Can you imagine how vulnerable I am ? I do know that I love to make assumptions and get to the final decision. But as I said, I wanna picture my future with someone for life, not just a temporary relationship. It tired me out sometimes...
My dearest friend, sinking herself into a complicated relationship recently. And I can feel that she never tend to walk out of it in this very moment. I wish she knows what's better for her in future. I wish she mulls over every words that I'd been said to her...
I finally bought The Diary of A Young Girl from MPH bookstore. I am hardly got time for reading these few weeks, I mean those except journals that I'd been forced to read.
Walked into Body Shop to buy my favourite Satsuma shower gel. And I saw the Jasmin fragrance that I used to smell when I met you. I sprayed it on my sleeve, then I recalled the day in Gurney Starbucks, just you and me...and the memories that we left for each other. I can't help myself most of the time. It keeps rewinding every single thing between us. I couldn't forget every single word that you used to say, and I couldn't forget how your eyes fell on me... as it tempted me until now.
Thank for my guardian angel... I never expect that you would text me in this early morning. And I reali grateful that you care about me still. Can you imagine how vulnerable I am ? I do know that I love to make assumptions and get to the final decision. But as I said, I wanna picture my future with someone for life, not just a temporary relationship. It tired me out sometimes...
My dearest friend, sinking herself into a complicated relationship recently. And I can feel that she never tend to walk out of it in this very moment. I wish she knows what's better for her in future. I wish she mulls over every words that I'd been said to her...
No comments:
Post a Comment