Need to pass up my 30 pages proposal on next Tuesday. Unfortunately i haven't done any single page yet. I keep doubting about my research title at the moment. And it makes me inconfidence to continue with it...feeling like i am going to screw up myself during the presentation...
She was like gone with the wind...suddenly vanished from my life... I only can share her stories through her blog. Wondering the days she will be depart to UK. I miss her..and i did let her know about it. It is rarely to get someone that indeed can emphasize our feeling no matter what circumstances are. We don't have much time to spend together...but we do know each other really well. She is the one that i feel safe to share everything with... She is the only one that makes me feel warm whenever she is around. But she is leaving here very soon...
There are many people come across our life. Some stay forever, some walk away in half path.. some leaving their footprint permanently, some that we hope just to erase their existance... Would you miss the person that used to call you in the middle of the night? Would you miss the person that used to rang you just for saying goodnite? Would you do it all over again if you ever got second chance to make it right? I am doubtful about it all the time. I know that i am complicated. And i seemed like making everything so complicated around me even that i never wish for... feel like my mood has been swinging since the pass few days. I could not bear with the emptiness deep inside my heart. I wish i could running away...SIGH
Some people leaving.. and back in our life sometimes. And sometimes, it is better we stay the same... At least we won't hurting each other at the end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment