Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Face the Music

I understand that i shouldn't have bashing or judging anyone in my very own perspective. Sorry but i just can't help to make this kind of judgement towards somebody that suddenly became such a pain in the ass!

First, i don't like to get interrupted in class when the lecturer still talking in front cause i afraid that i might miss out something. So this guy did it once and once again kept asking me something that needless approaching to others if he manage to pay just a little more attention in class or the handout. And i was left behind somewhere as a result..hate it.

And PLS>>PLS>>..use your brain in stead of copy my answers bulat-bulat!!! I never expect a master student like you to be acting in this way. So should i call u a typical Malaysian student or just the slacker that don't even bother to brainstorming even just for a little while? I wont posting here if you ever ask me why and how i come out with the answers. And you indeed getting into my nerves this time.

I don't have the right to judge you i know. I admitted that i am quite stubborn and strict in certain points that i hold on in life. I just don't think it's a right way to get higher marks without putting ur own efforts. You might can cheating to others, cheating to yourself, but you ain't gonna cheating to your heart in the end of the day. You learn nothing. I wonder why you tend to further your study if you're not willing to learn.. I rather get myself zero in test if i indeed don't understand what the hell written in the paper. And i hate it indeed, for the reason you never seem to think for any single question in the assignment just now.

What on earth a person like you could sober up and face the music?

No comments: