I'm not in the mood to upload my blog recently. Seemed like i got so much thing to share but i found myself speechless when i tend to write down some feeling here..
Perhaps i'm quite lazy when i started to move my blog over here. I tend to write something bout my camping, my bday celebration, the presents that i've received, new frens dat i've knowing, a day hang-out wit sis, mum & babe, my current occurrence and those countless assignments..sigh..life seems miserable for me dunno why..cant find any single word to describe wat reali i'm goin through nowadays..
I tot i would be more perceive about my future after i made some changes into my current life. Yet i can feel the emptiness deep inside my heart still and i cant cope with this kinda feeling reali well.. i stil bothering bout my future indeed. I'm perturbed seriously. Cant make up my mind to get a real good plan for myself..
Just chat to mami..she hopes that i wil get myself to s'pore after graduate. I just dun feel like it's a good plan for me. Perhaps i demand much more than that..i just wish to fly away..far away from here.. Mum said i can slowly heading to my dream after i get stable in financial. Yet i just afraid that i might no longer interested in study anymore..i am doubtful bout everything in life. I told Denise that i dun hav much time to get myself ready cos i ought to be ready since it gonna be less than 3 months from now..
Perhaps i'm quite lazy when i started to move my blog over here. I tend to write something bout my camping, my bday celebration, the presents that i've received, new frens dat i've knowing, a day hang-out wit sis, mum & babe, my current occurrence and those countless assignments..sigh..life seems miserable for me dunno why..cant find any single word to describe wat reali i'm goin through nowadays..
I tot i would be more perceive about my future after i made some changes into my current life. Yet i can feel the emptiness deep inside my heart still and i cant cope with this kinda feeling reali well.. i stil bothering bout my future indeed. I'm perturbed seriously. Cant make up my mind to get a real good plan for myself..
Just chat to mami..she hopes that i wil get myself to s'pore after graduate. I just dun feel like it's a good plan for me. Perhaps i demand much more than that..i just wish to fly away..far away from here.. Mum said i can slowly heading to my dream after i get stable in financial. Yet i just afraid that i might no longer interested in study anymore..i am doubtful bout everything in life. I told Denise that i dun hav much time to get myself ready cos i ought to be ready since it gonna be less than 3 months from now..
No comments:
Post a Comment