Friday, 25 January 2008

Craving for Simple LiFe

It've been a while since i never upload any new post over here.. Quite lazy and busy at the same time. Will be back hometown on Thursday evening since there's no more classes started from Friday till CNY.

Wondering bout my current life sometimes. I'm about to graduate and leaving this lovely island.. Feel to be reluctant indeed.. Wanyin asked me why i cant stay at Penang after graduate. I din answer her cos i dunno how to express the feeling deep inside my heart. Lala told her i cant pursue what i dream for in this island..

Perhaps i feel the same way.. KL became the place that i had always disliked after i spent 2 months internship in NST. Yet it did a great place for me to grow and learn faster more than i can expected. Somehow i wondering myself for staying there in future.. I dunwan to bring myself to grief staying in a city surrounded by faked friends..i can't live without my intimates. I can't live without those who understand me..sigh..i hate to say goodbye. I hate to leave pg..but sometimes i just wish to fly away..

Keep browsing the funny comic that Au recommend for me. Finally i can get to raise my smile and laughing out loudly..:) Life can be so simple if we could just leave behind all the wonders..

2 comments:

peywen said...

happy cny!
ur blog seem like waiting me b the 1st to drop comment..haha..!!
dun read too much dat kind of comic, u'll b addicted!
wish u hv a 'normal' life in coming year!

So^naK said...

finally got somebody leave some words here..wahahha
thx anyway..;p