It'd been raining whole day long. Kept myself at home n watched 4 DVDs throughout the day. Just trying to get myself some rest after spent two night at BK lab.. Miss the days i went to cinema to watch movie wit my buddies and my beloved one. Never get to watch any movie in this sem.. Almost forget the real experiencing inside the cinema..sigh.. Am i goin to continue life like this til the next holiday? Argh...kinda stress when i think bout it. It make me think bout my current assignments and projects..
Haven pass up my story to my editor since the convo week..feel very sorry for her cos of my laziness.. Yet i stil struggle wit the article..dunno wat angle shud i focus on..hope i may finish it by this weekend. Then one more story for next issue of BK..need to investigate some info since got 2 version from different party. Dat day wrote a malay article then Tuan Haji told Omel dat the writing kinda worst.. Gosh..disappointed.. i know my Malay writing is suck..lol. But it not gonna stop me from continue writing it.
I just realise dat i am liking to write bcos of the feeling of solitude..i found my own peace on writing. I write when i can't speak out my mind or i feel hard to express myself. I write when i keen to commemorate my past, my mistakes and those i never tend to forget.. And sumtimes i wish to share wit those i caring for.. Perhaps i'll be easily fixed on isolation so completely removed from the stir of society. I'm kinda weird i know..><
Spent my last weekend wit my family n buddies at hometown..Mum din grumble when i was around. Thank God that i can hav some peace n no more quarrel this time. I only met Papa on Friday and we never get to hav a chance to talk. Perhaps both of us haven ready to start the conversation.. Anyway..my beloved niece started to walk d..then i've been followed all the way when she's around..damn miss her hugs n kisses d..^^
Tired of my current life sumtimes..tired of the days rushing for articles, hunting and following for issues and events, photograph shooting, countless assignment & reading and of course included the overnight layout designing.. It is needless to live like this yet i choose to walk this way. I wondered sumtimes whether it gonna be a right path for me..somehow i shudn't regret as i had make the decision but not somebody else who put me on this condition. I'll be ok..just make sure i'll gaining something then i wouldn't regret bout it..not even once.
Heading to Muka Head on Monday. Awaiting for another inspiration n refreshment to continue move on for the comin challenges.. I'll be on the editorial board for next issue of BK. Think i'll be more tension n bz for the next two weeks. God bless me..
No comments:
Post a Comment