Tuesday, 27 February 2007

MeMoIRs oF YoRe

It was the days when we’re still young
I was asking what left between you and me if we fall apart
You gave me an answer that I can’t predict and we never trying to predict it
I knew we’re stupid to live like that
But I never asked for a change
I don’t like to change
And I never get used to change
So do you…
But life tired people out
We couldn’t have foreseen how destiny would turn out
It drew us together
And it did do us part…
I should be a changeable person
Then I’ll get easier to walk out of all these conditions
Regrettably, it turned me to grief…
A hundred things I had say to you will now be forgotten, and never said
The final separation, gave me more acute bitter pain than I could imagined
It didn’t bring grieving till death
But it takes times to heal the pain
Somehow, I doubted that I took so long…
Times past and every things changed
The memoirs of yore left behind
I started to move on unaccompanied by thou
I found my path in the end
And I believe so do you…

No comments: